Workplace Accounts is a high performance accounting tool that contains several unique features to control and track financial data. The software is fully integrated with all other modules from quoting to invoicing and final accounts; all activities can be transported electronically, with obvious advantages in cost and time savings.
Workplace Accounts is designed to be fully internet compliant - with a single click you can download a current bank statement and perform an automatic bank reconciliation (including incoming payments) with the same ease of use as every other OfficeNet module.
- Sales / Purchase / Nominal Ledgers.
- Automatic Bank reconciliation with compatible internet banking systems, automatically download bank statement overnight.
- Train the computer to recognise customer standing order descriptions and when the bank statement is downloaded, it will enter the received payment onto the customers account and reconcile the bank.
- Automatically charge credit/debit cards when the invoice is due. No more late payments!
- Send out quotes/orders/invoices/payment remittances by fax or email.
- Automatically create recurring invoices (monthly, yearly charges) and send to customer by fax/email.
- Automatic generation of invoices payment reminders and chasing letters - sent to customer by fax/email.
- Automatic creation of late payment penalty invoices in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- Purchase Invoices can be scanned into the system and stored against the entry in the accounts screen.
- Automatic BACS payments for compatible internet bank accounts - avoids late payment penalties.
- Controlled system access - defined when users are added to the system.
- Full reporting facilities including; Debtors, Creditors, Sales Invoices, Purchase Invoices, Nominal Transactions, Balance sheet, Profit and Loss, Un-reconciled bank transactions etc etc.