The Workplace™ Diary displays personal and global diary entries and provides an easy way of tracking and billing the time spent on a project.
New diary entries can be sent by email detailing the appointment, meeting or change of plan. A V-card can also be sent to a mobile phone as a calendar entry. If an entry is being made on behalf of someone else or the members of a project team, all those involved can be automatically informed. There is no limit to the amount of entries that can be created and scheduling can be entered up to ten years in advance!
The integrated To-Do list is an ‘aid memoire’ and a workflow scheduling tool that enables effective prioritisation of tasks. Each task is entered with a deadline-date and has an additional notes section to provide greater detail. The notes area is especially useful when entering tasks for other people, enabling work to be delegated without the need for memos or meetings. Automatic flow management allows each task to generate a new task as each stage is completed.
When working inside a company or project module it is possible to directly view all appointments that have been created for that company or project.
- Company wide quick-view calendar including Month, Week and Day views.
- Schedule appointments against company and /or projects - for yourself or other people.
- To-Do lists for staff, schedule tasks to be completed by other people.
- Each task is entered with a deadline date and has an extra notes section to provide greater detail.
- Make restricted or public entries to the calendar or To-Do system.
- Entries can be extracted from the calendar to produce time sheets for billing hours worked.
- The To-Do notes area is especially useful when entering tasks for persons other than the user, enabling work to be delegated without the need for memos or meetings.